We are staffed by child care professionals with experience at kindergartens and nursery schools. You can have peace of mind as you leave the care of your child to us.
The rooms used for this service are separate from the three classrooms in which we hold our educational programs. There is a room where children can rest quietly, and a large room with a reading and study corner, where they can also play with toys.
While your child is staying with us, in order to ensure their safety, we have the entrance doors locked at all times. The doors are opened and closed after confirming parents’ identities via intercom video.
We ask that unaccompanied men please refrain from watching or attempting to enter without making an appointment in advance.
These measures are for the children’s safety. Thank you for your understanding.
Child Care Services
Ages: 2-8 years old
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
How to use:
•Reserving a space in advance (one day ahead of time or earlier) through our homepage is convenient and economical.
•When there is an open space, it is possible to use this service without making a reservation.
Child Care and School Package
- This value-priced service package includes program participation and child care services.
Times: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Billing: Program + child care 1.5 – 2 hours (additional time can be added before or afterward, for an additional fee)
How to use: Please reserve a program space in advance (the day before, or earlier) through our homepage.
When reserving your child’s space, please include the name of the desired program in the Notes field.
- In the event that a child has been judged to be in poor health, etc., we reserve the right to decline their participation.
- Due to space considerations, we cannot accommodate strollers that cannot be folded.
- Please place any food or drink for your child in the designated indoor area. As the food and drink are stored at room temperature, as a general rule, we do not allow perishables to be brought in.
- Children who are unable to use the toilet on their own must wear a diaper or training pants that do not leave stains on the outer clothing.